Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Learning to Crochet

I've been learning to crochet off and on for the last few months, and recently decided it was time to get more serious about it if I really wanted to learn this. Lion Brand's website has some great tutorials on learning to crochet, and on knitting as well, which would be the next thing I'd like to tackle. So far, each type of stitch looks to be pretty easy, and what I was thinking of doing was making a washcloth size piece in each type of stitch to help learn them.

I hope to post some pics soon of things I've crocheted, so keep checking back, and I'll write more about the progress I'm making. In the meantime, if you're interested in learning how to crochet or knit, check out http://www.lionbrand.com/ and click on the Learning Center button and check out the videos and other tutorials.

Make today great!

No comments:

Post a Comment